Talk

Advanced search

Long sleeves tops/jumpers - what am I missing?

(6 Posts)
SingaSong12 Sun 29-Oct-17 14:25:25

I’ve been looking for long sleeve tops/jumpers such as ribbed roll necks. They all seem to have very long sleeves. This is obviously meant as the petite sizes when I can find them are also well over my arms. Do people really spend time pushing the sleeves up their arms to make them practical to wear or am I missing something?

PlateOfBiscuits Sun 29-Oct-17 14:32:43

Omg where? I have gorilla arms and all ‘long sleeves’ are disappointingly short on me.

SingaSong12 Sun 29-Oct-17 14:39:46

Plate This is the kind of thing I’m talking about, on the model the sleeves look great because they stay up nearer the elbows. For me they end up at the wrists or over all the time. Have you tried tall ranges - this one comes in tall. (I don’t know how to insert photos.)

www.next.co.uk/g2148s1#150126

PNGirl Sun 29-Oct-17 21:12:58

That's not a long sleeve though - that's a 3/4 sleeve. It doesn't specify either way in the description which is unusual. If you're searching for and buying things with "long sleeve" in the title they will be designed to at least reach the wristbone.

3/4

long

PickAChew Sun 29-Oct-17 21:16:54

One of the reviews says the sleeves of that jumper are a bit short. My genetics weren't generous in the limb department so I'm quite tempted.

I think that, like me, you have short arms, m'dear. I'm quite a fan of 3/4 sleeves because they're often watch length on me, so I can get stuff done without constantly pulling them up.

SingaSong12 Mon 30-Oct-17 06:49:06

You’re both right - my link was 3/4 - long is this. I was looking for something that near to my wrist but not over my hands.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now