Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Style blog or inspiration for office wear (age mid 40s)

(4 Posts)
sergeantmajor Sun 29-Oct-17 11:38:25

My new job requires me to be a bit more smartly dressed. Not conventional suits but stylish clothes suitable for an office, senior semi-creative role. I've kind of lost the thread of fashion recently and not sure where to start. Can you point me in the direction of good blogs or insta feeds or shops?

fiorentina Sun 29-Oct-17 14:27:13

A lot of fashion brands now have lookbook or blog type pages on their websites I look at for inspiration. Jigsaw and Other Stories or John Lewis for example. I do read a few blogs The Frugality for example and Does My Bum look 40, not workwear specific but gives me ideas. I don't work in a creative company but do like to dress in a not too staid way, I shop at Cos, Other Stories, some M&S - some great shirts from there, and then shoes from Office or Jigsaw. John Lewis now has an outfit inspiration - online personal shopper that has a few good ideas with their funkier brands.

hoochymama1 Sun 29-Oct-17 14:38:42

Hmm Sergeant, lots of ideas on youtube, like this I could do with a few ideas too...

sergeantmajor Sun 29-Oct-17 16:21:22

Thanks, I will start swotting up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now