Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What are you going to do today?

(10 Posts)
BulletFox Sun 29-Oct-17 07:43:47

Im going to have a bath, do my toenails, do a facemask (I have a 111skin gold brightening facial treatment mask), shower afterwards, then swaddle myself in towels until I'm all dried off

PARunnerGirl Sun 29-Oct-17 07:46:34

Bliss! I love days like that!

I’m going to have a bath later too and generally de-fuzz/ exfoliate and so on grin I have tried lots of scrubs but always come back to Soap and Glory.

Toes for me too and I think proper, old school red.

BulletFox Sun 29-Oct-17 07:48:42

PA I always only do my toenails red.

Hope you enjoy your pampering session smile

wobblywonderwoman Sun 29-Oct-17 07:50:18

I had the day to myself yesterday (first in a long time) so today it is back to reality. Grocery shop, take DC to hobby and we might go to a national trust event later.

RaptorsCantPlayPoker Sun 29-Oct-17 07:54:19

I’m going to church then my parents are having the kids for the afternoon and night so DH and I can have a day just us. We’ve been like ships in the night recently so it’ll be nice to have some coupley time.

Caulk Sun 29-Oct-17 08:10:15

Church this morning, lunch with a friend and maybe a walk, then a different church this evening because a speaker is coming from Canada who is brilliant.

hungtotheover Sun 29-Oct-17 08:14:54

I’ll be having a bath with my favourite basil and lime bubbles (Waitrose), body scrub (Sanctuary), hot cloth cleanser (No 7), shave, paint fingers and toes. Probably Big Apple Red by OPI, or Too Too Hot by Essie. Both lovely true, bright reds. <high fives fellow red fans>

hungtotheover Sun 29-Oct-17 08:15:32

I meant shave my legs. Not shave my fingers and toes blush

RaptorsCantPlayPoker Sun 29-Oct-17 15:12:14

Ooooh caulk May I ask who the Canadian speaker is?

(Always on the look-out for recommended preachers to download podcasts).

Going to do similar. I have Himalayan bath salts, Badedas, a sheet mask and need to shave my legs before I hit Hobbit levels. Think I might go for burnt orange on toes and fingers, as a nod to Halloween.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now