Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

The Ordinary - can anyone help me decide what to get?

(4 Posts)
LarryUnderwood Sat 28-Oct-17 15:58:30

I have a couple of friends who rave about The Ordinary and I've seen quite a few positive threads on here too so I'd like to try it out. But even looking at the Victoria health regimen guides etc I have NO idea where to even start, it's so confusing. I have generally very good skin, not dry not greasy, get the odd spot around my chin before period but otherwise pretty clear. Am 39 and starting to get a few fine lines on forehead and around eyes. And skin is not as glowy as it used to be without makeup. My current skin care routine is Simple face wash in the morning, then aldi day cream. Evenings - if I have make up on I cleanse with coconut oil and a flannel, then might use my day cream if skin feels tight. Otherwise I just splash face with water and that's it. I don't use any other lotions and potions because I'm terrible at routines. But I'd like to start! Can anyone help?

Fannyfannakerpants Sat 28-Oct-17 16:55:58

Email that discription to Victoria Health and they will put together a routine for you. They have great customer service.

LarryUnderwood Sat 28-Oct-17 18:24:13

Thanks will give that a try grin

trainedopossum Sat 28-Oct-17 21:03:10

I emailed them and they gave me a recommendation which was completely different to what I would have chosen. Have been using it for a few days and so far so good.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: