Talk

Advanced search

Mint Velvet Leggings

(10 Posts)
armaghda Sat 28-Oct-17 15:53:36

One of the Mumsnet recommended products.
Sadly they were for women with legs up to their armpits. If I could pull them up over my boobs and head they'd still be too long blush

Gannetseatfish Sat 28-Oct-17 16:44:04

Get the short ones. I’m miniature and they fit perfectly!

jeaux90 Sat 28-Oct-17 17:22:06

Your OP cracked me up though grin

RhiannonOHara Sat 28-Oct-17 17:24:20

God, point me to them! I'm tall and finding trousers that are long enough is like find ing the Holy Grail.

Bluntness100 Sat 28-Oct-17 17:28:15

I have the ones that have the short skirt attached, wearing them now actually, I’m five eight and they fit perfectly, also very soft and thick. I’d recommend them,,,for any one above borrower size 😜

thedevilinablackdress Sat 28-Oct-17 17:40:40

I bloody love them. Lovely, thick material, (super) high waisted. No draughts around my middle, no siree.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 28-Oct-17 18:35:57

I was looking for some recently, I tried House of Fraser (they had a tiny MV Concession) but on the Reduced rail there was a legging/skirt combo (joined so worn together).
I calmly replaced it on the rail and ran the fuck outta there and said "Is this fashion" <sigh>

Bluntness100 Sat 28-Oct-17 18:43:29

I calmly replaced it on the rail and ran the fuck outta there and said "Is this fashion" <sigh

Charming, grin well I’m not sure if it’s fashion, as I’ve never been a follower, but I love mine, warm, snuggly, great for round the house, and cover my arse. I’m wearing these right now. They are actually very flattering.

RosyPony Sat 28-Oct-17 18:44:48

Ooh! These sound good!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 29-Oct-17 16:43:39

blush Blunt I'm sure they look lovely but I'm the middle aged woman who wore a skirt thingie over my swimsuit on holiday (Tenerife water park) Not a cotton skirt but one made from swimsuit material.

So for me its more a "covers a multitude of sins" garments rather than a "Oh thats nice" type.

And yes, I know , pootling round Tenerife my bum was not even on anyone elses radar (actually I have a perfectly acceptable rump wink ) but just for the sake of decency !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now