Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sainsbury's (TU)

(9 Posts)
Ollivander84 Sat 28-Oct-17 13:33:28

Got a few recommendations if anyone is looking at the 25% off!
4 way stretch skinny jeans - mega stretchy, quite thick fabric and come in different lengths
Luxury leggings (obviously!) I'm 5ft 10 and the long were wrinkled at the ankles on me
A super soft beige/cream cardigan that isn't online angry
Same with a short sleeved striped t shirt, more tunic length, lovely soft material
Thermal tops - they had camisoles, long and short sleeved and leggings in loads of colours and prints

Blondielongie Sat 28-Oct-17 14:35:04

Ooh I bought the harem joggers (on the harem threads recommendation ) wearing now as so comfy,but they are picking up every bit of fluff. I saw the thermals! I also saw a purple coat with black faux fur inside that looked nice.

But as always I mainly bought children's clothes for my son.

Ollivander84 Sat 28-Oct-17 14:44:27

Rubbish pic as was trying to show the sleeve detail!

chanie44 Sat 28-Oct-17 14:51:33

I always stock up on underwear, socks/tights and pjs for my children in the next size up.

I also like the £10 pj sets for the summer.

BumWad Sat 28-Oct-17 15:15:05

Kiddies thinsulate mittens

fretfulsmarties Sat 28-Oct-17 18:38:51

Can you still get the luxury leggings in long? I love them but my store only does size 12 etc with no length option now. They're now not long enough for me and I'm only 5'8".

Ollivander84 Sat 28-Oct-17 19:45:27

fretful - yep, I tried a pair on today and they were definitely labelled long and said 14L on the hanger too

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 29-Oct-17 16:33:10

I bought a blouse I was admiring last week but didn't buy .
So I went in today, it was there , only one left in my size (a sign obviously).....and 25% off grin

CadiM Sun 29-Oct-17 17:24:35

I really like their skinny coloured trousers, the ones with the decorative zips (they're called "Moose" trousers this year, odd choice of name) but irritatingly they've lost the front pockets. Why can't more women's trousers have front pockets? I feel a rant coming on.

I normally get a few things during the sale but too much polyester and frilly bits this season.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now