Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Buying from Cos online - still awful?

(9 Posts)
Zeropiddledwhilehomeburned Sat 28-Oct-17 12:03:47

I have seen older threads saying Cos online isn't great but I'm hoping that maybe they've improved of late?! There's a top I'm really interested in (I don't live near a store) and also they've got free delivery at the moment.

Would be interested in hearing people's more recent experiences of shopping online with them. Thank you!

CountFosco Sat 28-Oct-17 12:11:48

The main issue I had was that my post office wouldn't accept the returns label so I ended up paying for the postage since the returns time is quite short spoilt by Boden (although COS did say they'd repay it). Someone on here pointed out that if you print out a returns label on the website it's fine. I think it's still relatively hard to find the right part of the website to do that.

bigkidsdidit Sat 28-Oct-17 12:14:08

It's always been great for me but then I've never returned anything.

ZaraW Sat 28-Oct-17 13:00:23

I've been shopping with them long enough to know what sizes will fit me so know when to size down or take my usual size. I've never had a problem and no the site isn't awful.

Rosiemary Sat 28-Oct-17 13:40:08

I've never had a problem and returned a couple of things. It took a couple of weeks to see my refund but no slower than some other companies - Me & Em and Baukjen can be slow to refund too.

rainbowgrimm Sat 28-Oct-17 13:52:40

I had a delivery sent to the wrong address twice & it took quite a bit of sorting out but they did give me a decent discount. Was worth it though as I've worn the item constantly, in fact I'm wearing it right now.

Rainbowglow Sat 28-Oct-17 13:58:54

Sizing is the issue for me and I need to go instore to try on. XS or S can often be big on me and then the odd item I literally have to squeeze into. And whilst I love the clothes some styles are not flattering on me. When I have ordered online - no problems though delivery a bit slow.

IWouldLikeToKnow Sat 28-Oct-17 14:01:45

I’ve never had an issue with cos online. Pretty prompt delivery

ilovecherries Sat 28-Oct-17 14:40:08

Never had a problem, although have found if you ask for an exchange they always refund - and I'm not paying £6 delivery twice for the same item! But otherwise absolutely fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now