Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I need stylish people to follow on instagram - help

(16 Posts)
Caprinihahahaha Sat 28-Oct-17 11:58:24

I've just got into the instagram malarkey and I want to follow people who post clothes/accessories/lovely stuff I might like.

I follow vogue, Vestiaire, Elle, and a few others but I want uk based and not teenage/twenties. I buy loads of dresses because they are so easy and because I'm also a bit crap at outfits so I need inspiration. I wear trousers/jeans at work which I haven't worn for years so again, looking for stuff that looks stylish but not dull.
Does anyone know any good ones - any stylish accounts welcome grin

NigellasGuest Sat 28-Oct-17 12:03:02

I follow whowhatwear - have a search!
Also timesfashiondesk

hungtotheover Sat 28-Oct-17 12:04:35

Teeclutter is one of my favourites, I also like 40notfrumpy, thefashionlift, smalltownthreads, inmysizeandinthesale and wishiwasparisien.

Caprinihahahaha Sat 28-Oct-17 12:12:14

Thanks!
I'm going to add loads and then delete ones I don't like . I started following fashionbombdaily but it's just annoying

I'll follow those !

ThumbWitchesAbroad Sat 28-Oct-17 14:03:44

I'm rubbish at fashion but I suppose I could always start trying! wink

CruzRamirez Sat 28-Oct-17 14:09:00

Lou Teasdale

Monica Dogra

Nicole Richie

Emmanuelle Alt

CR fashion book (Carine Roitfeld)

Man Repeller

Bay Garnett

Sofia Boutella

Lindsay Marcella

Pernille Teisbaek

Elin King

Chufy

Esther Houston

Reshma Gajjar

That is a lot!

Caprinihahahaha Sat 28-Oct-17 15:14:47

That is a lot grin

I'm on holiday so I'll work through them - I can really put the hours in!

I like 40notfrumpy - I'm always wary of ones with 40 in the title but that looks good
I'm looking at who they follow & im getting some suggestions too now but please add anymore if you think of them . Thanks

Caprinihahahaha Sat 28-Oct-17 15:15:13

Join me Thumby!

ThumbWitchesAbroad Sat 28-Oct-17 15:18:10

grin - I'll take a look and see if I can learn anything useful!

saz9382 Sat 28-Oct-17 15:20:51

Deepravxx is really good. Xx

Caprinihahahaha Sat 28-Oct-17 18:27:39

I've lost hours on these already,
I like the ones that are non celeb. Seen lots of lovely outfits but I like the ones where I see stuff I'd go out and buy without having to have a different face and life iyswim

mrslebon Sat 28-Oct-17 19:38:53

I follow Erica Davies, SusieSoSo, Chloelovestoshop, The Frugality, MyFashionable40s, Welliesandchampagne, ShelleyLoves, AModelRecommends, The Fashion Lift, Does My Bum Look 40, WearandWhere...I could go on.

Pistachiois50pmore Sat 28-Oct-17 20:16:51

I really like Brittany Bathgate, she's in her 20s but her style is older, scandi-minimal. I like Lou Stoppard for a smart fashion journalist and she's funny on instagram but she doesn't really do outfit posts.

bluebump Sat 28-Oct-17 20:24:44

I like the fashion lift and Erica Davies as mentioned above. I also follow wear and where, and a style album.

Caprinihahahaha Sat 28-Oct-17 21:25:09

Thanks again - all good!

I'm going to be so bloody stylish when I get home

Methenyouplus4 Sat 28-Oct-17 22:13:11

Following

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now