Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Beautypie

(11 Posts)
Mimifox Sat 28-Oct-17 08:01:01

Anyone a member?
it seems a little too good to be true
Are the products good?

Housewife2010 Sat 28-Oct-17 09:15:21

I've been a member since March. Some products are excellent, but I've also found some duds. I definitely recommend the eyeshadow sticks. The serum foundation and contours sticks are good too. I would avoid the eyeshadow palette and the fantasticolour sticks.

hidinginthegarden Sat 28-Oct-17 09:24:07

I'm a member - joined thinking I'd do it for 3 months but have stayed for 6 so far. I've really liked their skincare and some of the eyeliner products. Haven't loved their lipsticks but foundation and one pot wonder powder is great and their serums and eye creams are worth having I think. Well worth a try!

onefortheroadplease Sat 28-Oct-17 09:26:06

I wasn’t impressed with the foundation and primer, but like the eyeliner and shaddows

WhooooAmI24601 Sat 28-Oct-17 10:06:47

I like the skincare. The illuminating drops are incredible if you put a teeny tiny bit with your foundation; just enough to make me look less of a cadaver now winter's about to begin.

The five minute facial is fabulous, the youth serum my skin hated, and the eyebrow mousse stuff is a great colour and lasts all day.

WhooooAmI24601 Sat 28-Oct-17 10:07:34

Ooh and I like the lip glosses. They're cheap enough to chuck in work bags/coat pockets and not worry about losing and they're very moisturising for dry lips.

turkeyboots Sat 28-Oct-17 10:14:41

I like the skin care and tinted lip balms. They do a great brush set too.

Housewife2010 Sat 28-Oct-17 10:17:11

Have a look at the Cosmo beauty box on Latest in Beauty. There's a code on the site to get it for £20 and postage. It contains a 24 hr pass for Beauty Pie, so it's worth a month's membership. If you like the other items in the box it may be a good deal for you.

Rainbowglow Sat 28-Oct-17 16:26:00

I have been a member since it launched. I was going to cancel after 3 months but they are adding more and more options. Some of the skincare is excellent - the serums in particular and a peptide eyecream. I stocked up on a nude lip oil which is outstanding (sold out SADLY). One pot wonder is brilliant and the gel eyeliners and eye pencils fabulous along with the brow pencils. However the foundations (I tried 2) and concealors were real duds.

Housewife2010 Sat 28-Oct-17 18:05:51

The new illuminating primer is awful. It's thick and has a dreadful strong scent. I like the Plantastic peeling drops at the moment and the lip pencil is nice and soft. The tinted lip balms are nice and comfortable too.

mrslebon Sat 28-Oct-17 21:35:39

I had a free 24hr pass a while back. Impressed with the cleanser and also the peachy blusher.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: