Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Skin supplement recommendations

(2 Posts)
SingingGoldfinch Fri 27-Oct-17 21:03:21

I'm having a bit of a skin crisis and hoping the wisdom and experience of Mumsnet can help! I'm 42 and ever since teenage years I've always gone through phases of having problems with spots (think big ugly swellings rather than the odd pimple) - I've tried loads of different face washes, cleansers and toners over the years but have been using Clinique for about the past 5 - anti blemish mostly and use their electronic brush exfoliator daily. Recently though my skin has become really oily and I've got three monster zits on my cheek and chin - they are so painful and look a right sight and I find it so embarrassing, especially at my ripe old age! I'm starting to think that it might be time to try one of those clear skin supplements to try and sort the problem from the inside as in theory I'm doing everything I should in terms of washes, lotions and potions - but, they are a bit of a mystery to me so I'm wondering if anyone can offer any advice. They seem to vary hugely in price and ingredients which is confusing. I'm willing to pay a bit as I'm so fed up with tired zitty skin but need to be a bit realistic! Any thoughts or advice would be great - thanks in advance! (I'm the one in the corner with a paper bag on my head!)

BulletFox Fri 27-Oct-17 21:09:16

Oooh catwalk queen by My Vitamins is brilliant.

Also cold pressed hemp oil to swig it back with smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now