Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend a decent travel hold-all?

(5 Posts)
Notonaschoolnight Fri 27-Oct-17 06:27:49

My husband is into labels I’m not but he treated himself to this hold-all and I’m really jealous we’re away right now me with my cheapy ikea pack away one which is super handy but his is so well made, really thick material, lots of pockets and most importantly a padded thick strap. Do you have a bag you’d recommend that’s like this but without the designer price tag?

Notonaschoolnight Fri 27-Oct-17 08:30:47

Hmm just thought I should have put this in travel

Deploycharitygoats Fri 27-Oct-17 08:37:00

A wheely bag rather than a holdall, but DH has a small Eastpak Traverz and dear god, I covet it. He travels a lot and nearly everyone in his sector has one. The small is hand luggage size but could easily do a week's worth of clothes and stuff. I think they're around £80, not sure if that's significantly cheaper than your DH's.

Maidupmum Fri 27-Oct-17 10:36:27

I have one of these bag and it is really useful and a nice size!

Notonaschoolnight Sat 28-Oct-17 11:42:47

Thank you both, looked at both your suggestions, the reisenthal is perfect in style as I don’t want wheels for this size bag, but it’s not big enough in capacity, their all rounder L holds 30ltrs but I need 45ltrs ish. I did go on the Eastpak website also they had a model called Reader which seemed the right size and style, don’t know if it’s any good though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now