Talk

Advanced search

Do you use bronzer?

(5 Posts)
SunFinished Thu 26-Oct-17 16:26:14

What one and what brush do you use?
I always used a kabuki brush but can’t find the boots one in my local store that I had for many years. Could I use a general powder brush? Nearly got the real techniques one but not sure If that will apply well

stoplickingthetelly Thu 26-Oct-17 16:48:47

Yes, I love a bit of bronzer. I'm using Bobbi Brown in the shade medium at the moment, but have recently been wondering if it's a tad dark now that summer has gone and I'm not as tanned now. I also use the Bobbi Brown powder brush, which is expensive but I love it.

AnaViaSalamanca Thu 26-Oct-17 18:10:34

I use bobbi brown shimmer brick (I am very pale so it's more that enough) and kevin aucoin is I want to contour. I use the mac angled brush.

mrslebon Thu 26-Oct-17 18:13:28

I use the Real Techniques brush (blusher brush I think although it's too big for blusher IMO) and for bronzer I either use Bobbi Brown or the amazing Hourglass ambient light palette.

WhooooAmI24601 Thu 26-Oct-17 18:23:12

I love Benefit's Hoola and Chanel's Tan de Soleil. Benefit I use with a fan brush in winter, TdS I use a Lancome foundation brush but only in summer as it's too sparkly for winter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now