Talk

Advanced search

What are these spots?!

(7 Posts)
SwishswishBiTCH Thu 26-Oct-17 15:46:32

I've never had spots In my life. Not even as a teenager. But about 12 weeks ago I got these in my forehead and they just keep getting worse but never dissapeare! They're so so painful to the touch, and there is absloutley nothing in them. They're just in my forehead no where else. I'm so so confused I don't know what to do confused

Baileystruffle Thu 26-Oct-17 16:52:51

Have you started wearing something you haven't for a while, eg. A hat? Could have bacteria in it or you could be reacting to the material?

repetitionrepetition Thu 26-Oct-17 17:12:01

do you have a fringe?

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 26-Oct-17 19:58:09

Do you itch? I have a cows milk allergy & an allergy to sodium metabisulphite. After having either I itch all over & break out in red spots that don't do anything, they go eventually but take longer to fade.

When I was first allergic I didn't itch I just got loads of red spots all over my face. I was craving milk which of course was the worst thing to have.

SwishswishBiTCH Thu 26-Oct-17 20:08:58

Nope not started wearing a hat. And no don't have a fringe. Not been itching immensely. I think just itch the normal amount, nothing out of ordinary anyway. :/

Baileystruffle Thu 26-Oct-17 20:19:00

What do you put on your face? As in cleanser, wipes, make up, moisturiser etc. Also shampoo or conditioner- have you used anything new recently?

RoseWhiteTips Thu 26-Oct-17 21:05:08

Bites?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now