Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ankle boots

(8 Posts)
ShakeYourHair Thu 26-Oct-17 15:05:35

I’m looking for a pair of boots that I can wear out for drinks but aren’t too high that I can’t wear them day to day. What do you wise mumsnetters think? Are these as nice as I’m thinking or are the buckles OTT?

Baileystruffle Thu 26-Oct-17 16:56:00

Personally I think great for a night out but I probably wouldn't wear them day to day as the buckles are a bit sparkley.

ShakeYourHair Thu 26-Oct-17 17:36:01

I see what you mean smile

OuchBollocks Thu 26-Oct-17 17:47:04

Feel free to disregard my opinion, I'm not really fashion forward, but I think they're cheap and tacky looking.

mrslebon Thu 26-Oct-17 18:12:00

I think Topshop do much nicer styles than that with buckles on. I'd keep looking.

RubbishMantra Thu 26-Oct-17 18:21:36

Am awaiting these with baited breath from Dune. They come in loads of colours and have 20 quid off in the sale.

WhooooAmI24601 Thu 26-Oct-17 18:25:02

Rubbish I love those Pontoon boots, the silver are incredible but totally sold out.

RubbishMantra Thu 26-Oct-17 23:05:41

They're not bad are they? I've been huffing and puffing for the last couple of weeks then I noticed the sale today which sort of made my mind up. Fleecey lining too, apparently!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now