Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone seen any nice knee high boots around?

(7 Posts)
Dancergirl Thu 26-Oct-17 14:59:58

I can't find any I like. Hard to explain exactly what I'm looking for but I'll know them when I see them!

Black or chestnut brown leather. Maybe riding boot style. Length should be just under the knee. I have slim calves so they need to fit well and not gape.

Flat or a SMALL block heel.

And not too chunky! Ideas please?

AnaViaSalamanca Thu 26-Oct-17 18:14:44

Same here. Couldn't find anything. Watching with interest.

Tried the russell and bromley one with block heel, but too roomy around the ankle...

A friend swears by ugg (not the normal boots, but they do have elegant knee boots too)

WoodliceAreIdiots Thu 26-Oct-17 18:20:12

I've got my eye on these from Timberland: https://www.timberland.co.uk/shop/en/tbl-uk/womens-venice-park-tall-boot-brown-a1iz7203
Quite pricey but they often have sales.

MismatchedCat Thu 26-Oct-17 18:21:19

TK Maxx had a good range of knee-high boots when I was in earlier this week.

I think ankle boots are more popular this year than tall boots ... aside from TK I haven't seen them around much

WhooooAmI24601 Thu 26-Oct-17 18:26:02

I'm still living in last year's Caddy Belle's from Clarks because I can't find any new ones I love as much. Will follow this thread.

Dancergirl Thu 26-Oct-17 18:35:58

I think you're right about ankle boots mismatched I have quite a few pairs already but they don't really work with dresses and tights....or do they?? That's why I thought I'd get a pair of knee boots.

Lidlfix Thu 26-Oct-17 20:35:17

Next zip block heel are nice. I wear with skinnies at weekends. They look good for work with skirts, dresses and skinny fit trousers for work .

Not a great deal of choice out there and I almost didn’t get them as they’re not leather but price reflects that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now