Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

REALLY Stretchy Jeggings

(9 Posts)
smilingartichoke Thu 26-Oct-17 13:54:23

Can't wear skinny jeans due to large calves. Jeggings seem ideal but need to be really, really stretchy to accommodate lower leg. Going up a size or 2 is not an option as then nothing fits on the waist/hip.

I have an old FatFace pair which are great but this year's offerings just feel too tight on the calf.

Anyone come across an accommodating brand?

mydrawstring Thu 26-Oct-17 14:04:31

Try Topshop Joni. They are thin and very stretchy. They market them as jeans but they’re jeggings.

happyinherts Thu 26-Oct-17 14:37:50

Peacocks 'Holly' range. Look like skinny jeans - have zip and button rather than pull on, but are jeggings.

I thought I'd never get into either skinny jeans or jeggings for much the same reason - but these have been my saviour.

If there isn't a Peacocks near you, I think they do online delivery.

smilingartichoke Thu 26-Oct-17 15:00:47

Ooh Joni come in grey too. Thanks for suggestions so far. I will try and report back.

smilingartichoke Fri 27-Oct-17 20:31:54

Stop by way of an update: peacocks Alexa fit the bill as does Matalan Jolie 'relaxed skinny'

thefutureisours Fri 27-Oct-17 20:53:59

Asda wonderfit are fab

Hairq Fri 27-Oct-17 21:13:31

The DP Eden ones are good and stretchy and accommodate my calves. I have over developed calf muscles and loads of knee high boots don't fit them so I imagine they're pretty large.

Maverick66 Fri 27-Oct-17 22:41:50

I second Asda wonderfit.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 28-Oct-17 10:16:58

I love my Top Shop Joni jeans

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now