Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

FFS, Marks and Spencers!

(8 Posts)
Spudlet Thu 26-Oct-17 12:49:19

What is WRONG with them?!

Got a pair of super-skinny jeans from M&S, really pleased with them. Thought I'd get a second pair in black online, as I don't have a store locally and I hate trawling through the shops anyway.

Out of stock in every size but one. No indication of whether they'll get any more, just out of stock. Skinny jeans in black - a wardrobe bloody staple - out of stock! For gods sake!

I want to give you money M&S, I really do, but do you have to make it this hard? Bloody hell!

How do they get it this wrong? No bloody jeans, but thousands of pink dresses! Are they on glue? Crack? Both?!

BusterGonad Thu 26-Oct-17 14:58:50

Any shop can sell out of a wardrobe staple!

Spudlet Thu 26-Oct-17 15:43:14

In every single size? With no indication of when or even if they're planning to restock? No. It's poor planning and even worse communication. And it happens every time I try to buy anything from their website, I've never managed to order a pair of jeans yet. It's absolutely rubbish.

Henrysmycat Thu 26-Oct-17 15:56:05

Agreed on M&S. So much crap and so little planning for staples.

PNGirl Thu 26-Oct-17 16:02:56

Which ones? They've got about 15 different black super skinny jeans. It's possible the one you're looking at is being phased out for one of the others.

thecatfromjapan Thu 26-Oct-17 16:03:06

Spudlet "I want to give you money M&S, I really do, but do you have to make it this hard?"

You have summed up my relationship with M and S in a nutshell.

It's like being utterly in love with someone who just does the most awful, self-destructive things. Every so often, they do something great, and you dish out genuine, hear-felt praise. You can scarcely breathe because you're hoping a corner's been turned. You tell yourself you're not getting your hopes up, you're just acknowledging this good thing.

And then the next day brings more evidence that it really wan't a corner. It's still the same, break-your-heart stuff. You realise that - despite everything you've learnt, you had started to hope - and you just feel utter despair: they're falling all the way down and taking your heart with them. sad

Mind you - the shoes this season are really great. smile

Spudlet Thu 26-Oct-17 16:11:29

The mid-rise ones that come in loads of colours. I have them in red, I'd like them in black. Or very very very dark blue.

But they shaft you every time... grin

I have bitched about this issue before as no doubt I will again, but it's just shouldn't be this hard. They're a big company with presumably a big web budget. So - have a pre-order button, or if they're phasing them out, suggest an alternative. Make it easy for people to hand over money, surely this is the key to business?

Also - no more pink dresses of doom, that bloody thing followed me around the Internet with its flippy flappy sleeves for ages confused

QuiteUnfitBit Thu 26-Oct-17 19:44:16

There's 20% off trousers at the moment, I think, with the Sparkes loyalty card???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now