Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone ordered from Shein?

(11 Posts)
MeIAm Thu 26-Oct-17 10:07:51

Have seen this website pop up on my fb a few times now and like the look of some of the clothes.

Has anyone ordered from there? Worth a go or not? Also what is the sizing like?

Snipples Thu 26-Oct-17 10:14:15

I ordered some pjs and a kimono type bath robe thing as well as a few cushions. All decent enough quality wise and sizing was good. Order a size up as it's all quite small fitting (sent over from China I believe). For the price it's worth a punt I think.

JigglyTuff Thu 26-Oct-17 10:28:07

There’s terrible reviews on Trust Pilot

WhooooAmI24601 Thu 26-Oct-17 10:37:27

I bought a hoodie that says "sorry I'm late I didn't want to come" (because DH says that should be my motto when I spend time with his family) and it's fine but smallish sized. The body length on items isn't long either so if you're long of torso it's not great.

witchmountain Thu 26-Oct-17 20:32:02

I was put off by the terrible reviews but a friend from work was telling me she has had quite a few things and they have all been fine. She said the sizes come up small and I think she might have said it takes a while to arrive.

TheEmmaDilemma Thu 26-Oct-17 20:38:38

Not the fastest delivery and size up. Primary quality but good styles and cheap!

kaykay72 Thu 26-Oct-17 22:38:37

My d ordered a few things. A colour blocked top that looks like a jumper - it’s actually a very thin poor quality sweatshirt which is tiny sized with really small sleeves - she’s a size 6 and laughed at it. A black top that says ‘not today’ on it - very poor quality fabric, thready, doesn’t look much like the picture. A button through a line denim skirt which she likes - suite a lightweight denim but will be fine with thick tights. Returns are complicated. Wouldn’t use again x

peterpanwendy Thu 26-Oct-17 23:29:07

It’s great! Cheap and cheerful. Definitely size up or check the measurements. I ordered a range of sizes based on the measurements. Don’t buy expecting to return though, near on impossible!

Peppermeant Fri 27-Oct-17 06:17:46

They list the measurements, you need to check (& check reviews) b4 you order!

Ididnthearanything Fri 27-Oct-17 11:38:05

I bought those pretend Hermes Oran sandals over the summer. Took a punt. I couldn't believe it, my friendly (?) delivery man delivered them within days and they're fine. Clearly not Hermes quality, and they're plastic, which I hate but, well, Hermes are ever so slightlyhmm out of my budget. They are not bad at all for the price. I quite like them. I've never ordered clothes so can't comment.

The most amazing part was how quickly they were delivered. I wondered if they really came from China.

AntagonyAunt Fri 27-Oct-17 17:30:08

As pp said, measure yourself and check measuremenrs for each item. I believe that the clothes all come from different places so are different sizes. Patricia Bright did a review of them on YouTube recently.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now