Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TU??

(6 Posts)
MaudesMum Thu 26-Oct-17 08:18:49

Is anyone else having problems placing orders with Tu, during their current sale? I placed one, and it just vanished... I thought it might be better if I signed up and opened an account with them, so I did that and re-ordered, and when I track it, two days later my order is still being processed, I've had no confirmation email and no money has been taken from my bank account. I've emailed customer service and got an automated message saying someone will get back to me within 48 hours. My worry is, of course, that by the time it is resolved either the sale will have ended or the rather nice leather jacket I've ordered won't be available any more.

Changerofname987654321 Thu 26-Oct-17 08:22:15

Yep. I had this issue on Tuesday and eventually split it into two orders but I have just had 3 texts saying my orders have left the warehouse so clearly one of the orders that seemed to have not gone through did.

MaudesMum Thu 26-Oct-17 09:12:40

That's encouraging - thanks!

chanie44 Thu 26-Oct-17 11:25:43

I think you only get an email/text once your order has left the warehouse.

I’ve ordered loads over the years (but only during the 25% off events) and my orders have always arrived. I think get inundated with orders so everything is a bit slower.

MaudesMum Thu 26-Oct-17 13:59:18

And now the money has been debited twice from my bank account, and I've had a text about the first (disappeared) order saying its on its way. I'll know better next time!

Changerofname987654321 Thu 26-Oct-17 16:52:48

Of my three first attempts only two went through.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now