Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What is your favourite NATURAL "free from" moisturiser

(9 Posts)
mintmagnummm Thu 26-Oct-17 07:25:54

Any of you who are into your natural products what's your fave face cream and what's your skin type?

PurplePillowCase Thu 26-Oct-17 07:28:13

weleda almond

eczema prone skin with oily T

PhatSlag Thu 26-Oct-17 08:49:59

I was in Waitrose a couple of months back looking for a moisturiser and picked up Urban Veda soothing face cream.
It’s lovely, smells really nice and calms my skin.
I have redness prone, sensitive skin which gets sore in the winter so I’m always looking for soothing, calming products.

Volontaire Thu 26-Oct-17 08:54:18

www.steamcream.com

Mature, dry.

MissMarple11 Thu 26-Oct-17 08:57:19

Antipodes and neals yard. Check out the website naturisimo. Everything is natural and organic and has so many brands.

DorothyGherkins Thu 26-Oct-17 08:58:11

Organic Surge - Blissful Daily Moisturiser - I cant use any high street stuff, Olay, L'oreal etc -it all really stings. This is so gentle and moisturising, I love it. £12.95 in a lovely glass pot which lasts for ages.

suchatiredbunny Thu 26-Oct-17 10:20:48

Green People Scent Free day Cream. Combination/reactive skin but this is fine. Too heavy for an oily skin though I’d say.

Really liking Lush Celestial though, it’s fab! (although I know you have problems with fragrance).

mintmagnummm Thu 26-Oct-17 10:31:08

Thanks so far everyone. I'm currently trying sukin which I think I may quite like grin.

Eleanorsummer Thu 26-Oct-17 14:54:45

Eminence rosehip whip moisturiser. I have dry/sensitive skin and this has worked miracles, it absorbs well and isn't greasy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now