Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fat Face online ordering

(5 Posts)
wowfudge Wed 25-Oct-17 11:38:11

They are so slow - took them six days to process payment and I still haven't had an email to let me know my order is ready to collect in-store. Stupidly I have ordered something else from them, but it's looking unlikely my order will be ready to collect before we go away. I just don't get how they can be so dozy in this day and age!

wowfudge Wed 25-Oct-17 16:17:48

For anyone else who may be interested, I've just rung my local store and they've told me there was a problem which led to something like 1200 orders being held up last week. Ironically, the shoes I ordered yesterday are waiting for me in-store, but the first order I placed hasn't shown up yet. I haven't received a notification email to let me know my second order is ready for collection either.

SleepingInYourFlowerbed Wed 25-Oct-17 16:20:01

That's very frustrating that they didn't tell you. I've ordered online previously and remember it being OK but you'd think they'd email customers if they knew there was an issue.

wowfudge Wed 25-Oct-17 17:08:31

I suspected something had gone wrong when it took nearly a week to process my payment.

SukiTheDog Wed 25-Oct-17 19:20:35

I ordered some stuff a week ago. Still nothing. Won’t bother again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now