Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Long joggers/yoga pants

(9 Posts)
itaintwhatyoudo Wed 25-Oct-17 06:49:08

I've got a 34" inside leg but so many tall ranges don't do sportswear.
Leggings are not a good look on me but anything reasonably thick and forgiving would do.
I've looked at LTS but I think they might be a bit too long.
Any ideas?

mydrawstring Wed 25-Oct-17 06:56:41

Topshop or ASOS? Both have good tall ranges.

Nakedavenger74 Wed 25-Oct-17 07:02:36

Both Sweaty Betty and Lululemon do longer yoga pants. I'm fairly tall and the longer ones have plenty of extra length in them down to ankle. Go to the sales staff and let them help you choose. Lulu are great for this (but expect to drop a good amount of cash. They are also very supportive and flattering.

WhooooAmI24601 Wed 25-Oct-17 09:24:47

I have a couple of pairs of Ugg joggers, both skinny-leg and both far longer than normal sorts. The outlet always has them on offer, too, and they wash beautifully. I wear them about the house on super-lazy days (when I'm still cautious that I can't wear Toy Story pyjamas from Primark because the DCs mates will likely knock the door).

JuneFromBethesda Wed 25-Oct-17 09:29:15

I get my longer-length joggers from Gap (online)

HarrietBasset Wed 25-Oct-17 11:37:29

Sweaty Betty Luxe Pants are lovely and the standard length is a 34 inch leg. Not cheap but beautiful quality. I wear mine to death.

itaintwhatyoudo Wed 25-Oct-17 19:07:26

Thanks all.
I do like Lululemon but they're not long enough.
ASOS and Gap don't have many offerings in my size but SweatyBetty Lux just right if a bit spendy. But I'll probably get my money's worth.

HarrietBasset Wed 25-Oct-17 19:35:15

Itaintwhatyoudo I've got a £25 off code if you spend £100 If you want it. I bought some socks to bump it up to £100 then used the discount smile

goose1964 Wed 25-Oct-17 21:25:00

Peacocks yoga pants are long, I've a 32and a bit inside leg and they almost touch the floor, in my trainers,so may be fine for you only £10

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now