Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Skincare at TKMax

(5 Posts)
user1955 Tue 24-Oct-17 22:37:44

I've been browsing their website as I rarely get to a store and have seen many well-known skincare brands. There are just as many that I don't recognise the name of, they don't seem to be high street brands and I haven't seen them in magazines. Are they well-known brands from other countries? e.g. Christian Breton, Lange, Institut Karite.

Are there any brands I should be on the look out for or ones to avoid?

Jaimx86 Tue 24-Oct-17 23:06:39

I've had some amazing beauty bargains from there. You just need to google the product to check the sale price elsewhere to ensure you're getting a good deal. For example, this MD Pericone serum is £40 on TKMaxx and £96 on John Lewis www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/women/beauty/skincare/moisturisers+day-creams/firm-eye-serum-15ml/p/42206291 Looks like they're selling off stock due a small change in packaging.

Nettletheelf Tue 24-Oct-17 23:41:47

Don’t bother with the Christian Breton stuff. I bought a much reduced toner (in the bit where they keep reducing stuff that’s not selling) and it was very mediocre. Like ‘old lady’ skincare in the 1980s, very rosewater-y.

The Institut Karite body lotion in the verbena scent is nice though.

I’ve had some great Korean skincare from a brand called Scinic. Particularly an orange cleansing oil called VitaAde. It is bloody brilliant.

user1955 Wed 25-Oct-17 08:54:17

Thank you.

Arealhumanbeing Wed 25-Oct-17 12:57:10

Look out for Ren, This Works, Bliss Spa and Margaret Dabbs (foot and hand stuff).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now