Talk

Advanced search

Beauty/perfume advent calendars?

(10 Posts)
Intomyarms Mon 23-Oct-17 00:39:20

I'm trying to get organised this year and I really want a perfume advent calendar. There isn't any point in me buying a beauty one as most of the products would remain unopened in my drawer but I know I would use a perfume one. The only one I can find though is the Jo Malone one and it is too pricey for me.

Does anyone know of any others?

BulletFox Mon 23-Oct-17 01:43:17

You've spotted a gap in the market! You should market one for next year and make a fortune!!

I had a quick google and all I could see was superdrug bloom and atelier cologne, both of which appear to have sold out

Intomyarms Mon 23-Oct-17 01:47:40

The Superdrug one looks a bit cheap though.
I just wanted miniatures (a couple of days worth) of decent lovely smelling perfume that would take me out of my comfort zone and enable me to decide if I loved it enough to buy a bigger bottle at a later date.

BulletFox Mon 23-Oct-17 02:35:40

Yeah I'm not sure I can see anything like that, unless you would be happy with a minature selection rather than an actual advent?

There's plenty of mini selections around! I remember getting one in 99!

PerfumeIsAMessage Mon 23-Oct-17 07:27:34

4160 have done one, as have a lot of other perfume houses. Most £££s though. I think there is a long thread somewhere listing them all. Quite a few are beauty and perfume though. I just got the L'Occitane one same as last year for did and I to share.
If you fancy making your own AC do a bargainous sample set for about 30 euro.

PerfumeIsAMessage Mon 23-Oct-17 07:35:06

[https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/3024442-The-Advent-Calendars-are-arriving beauty calendars thread]]

PerfumeIsAMessage Mon 23-Oct-17 07:35:44

Link fail.
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/3024442-The-Advent-Calendars-are-arriving

justaweeone Mon 23-Oct-17 09:31:17

No an advent Calendar but I would order these
https://www.juliettehasagun.com/en/28-samples
Nice fragrances if you want to try something a bit different

justaweeone Mon 23-Oct-17 09:31:31

Not😬

Intomyarms Mon 23-Oct-17 09:44:25

Thank you everyone.

I definitely don’t want mini selections. I remember getting them when I was much younger when they included such delights as Anais Anais! That said, I wasn’t holding out hope for Tom Ford but I’d love to try some lovely ones.

I will check out the links. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now