Talk

Advanced search

Mint Velvet Leggings (I saw in the MN Swears By )

(6 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 22-Oct-17 20:36:13

I've never bought MV but i saw the photo and thought "Ahhhh that's what I'm looking for"

Are they what I'm looking for?
I'm usually an M&S or Sainsbury £10 but I like the wider waistband look.

You don't need to guess my age grin I'm old enough to know that a pair of leggings isn't trousers.

Are they worth a punt? Are they opaque enough?
(I'm looking at the £15/£19 pairs to start off)
What's the sizing like?

TIA

LabradorMama Sun 22-Oct-17 20:39:55

Yes they are fabulous. Very high waisted (which I like) totally opaque, wash like a dream. Very cheap for what they are, unlike a lot of MV. Sizes used to be very generous but the last pair I bought (black, ruched ankle) were a little snugger than usual

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 22-Oct-17 20:46:02

Thanks smile
My last pair of the Tu (Sainsbury) ones were really tight on the ankle , I have thin ankles are skinny feet so i was Eh?

I love the M&S jeggings (pull on) with the waistband but of course, they stopped making them.
They do have other high waist but they look a bit sport legging .

Where d'you buy MV ? I'm planning to go to John Lewis this week.

LabradorMama Wed 25-Oct-17 20:39:12

Sorry, just seen this! I buy online, I like to try on at home in my own time smile

ihatethecold Wed 25-Oct-17 20:41:39

I’m quite short. Will they be any good for me?
5’2”

Firstaidnovice Thu 26-Oct-17 08:10:53

I just bought some fantastic leggings in Matalan. Really thick, wide waistband, don't go baggy at the knees. Think they were £9 or thereabouts? (I also really rate their £4 longline vests, again really thick, lots of stretch, and lovely and long).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now