Talk

Advanced search

DeMellier London (formerly Milli Millu) handbags.

(9 Posts)
LavenderHills Sun 22-Oct-17 17:54:37

Hi all,

Does anyone know if these handbags are good? They look nice on the website, and are (just!) within my price range, but I don't know anyone who has one, and they seem to put a lot of emphasis on which celebrities have been seen with the bags, which doesn't fill me with confidence. If I'm going to pay £500 for a bag I want to know that it will last for years, not that Pippa Middleton has one!

Whatsthekey1 Mon 20-Nov-17 13:28:45

I looked at these OP and they look lovely online but i would try to see one in real life before deciding. They have a studio in London if you can get there.

LavenderHills Mon 20-Nov-17 14:13:26

Thanks @Whatsthekey1, I think I agree with you. They look gorgeous online (I love all the little organisational pockets!) but am hesitant to buy online without having tried the brand before. I'll be in London for a weekend in the new year, so think I'll wait until then and go into the store.

stclair Tue 21-Nov-17 22:00:32

My mini Berlin cross body arrived yesterday. On ordering I thought oh well, I can always send it back but I really REALLY like it. Leather feels great quality, looks really smart and size fits more in than I was expecting. It's a really well made bag.

Whatsthekey1 Wed 22-Nov-17 08:57:47

Ooooh can we have a pic please? What is the quality of the hardware like?

stclair Wed 22-Nov-17 13:17:04

You can if I work out how to do it! Clasp is heavy, you turn the square/rectangle (sorry, it's not in front of me!) to open/close. Not flimsy. The right kind of gold colour too smile

BubblesBuddy Wed 22-Nov-17 16:37:46

I too have seen the advertising and like the colours. Way cheaper than Mulberry and if the fittings are good, they look to be good value. There is a discount for first order and very few are over £500. However Russell and Bromley are cheaper but it depends what style you like.

stclair Wed 22-Nov-17 17:19:27

Photos of my bag in berry (less pinky in real life) and hardware!

Whatsthekey1 Wed 22-Nov-17 19:28:15

That does look lovely. Beautiful colour too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now