Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Slogan jumper (meant as fun)

(10 Posts)
Brillenbar Sun 22-Oct-17 15:12:09

So would you :

https://www.matchesfashion.com/products/1171835?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=lf_w_uk_desktop

Or
https://www.brora.co.uk/shop/cashmere-jean-genie-jumper

And why?

Or just get a navy jumper and some embroidery thread and diy wit your own song reference/ philosophical insight?

YouWereRight Sun 22-Oct-17 15:19:16

We'll, because they sell, I suppose.

If you want to go down that route, why holey jeans? Why acid wash jeans? Why not just buy fabric and make your own? Because people can't, or don't want to.

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Sun 22-Oct-17 15:22:17

It looks like a pyjama top, sorry.
I don't like slogans on tops but as slogans go, it's inoffensive. I wouldn't pay the eye watering price though!

tempstamos Sun 22-Oct-17 16:10:15

I love a slogan Top/Jumper! Not keen on either of those and wouldn’t pay that price for a slogan top as I see it as a more comfy, casual item. I find my favourites in Zara or on ASOS normally.

Heratnumber7 Sun 22-Oct-17 16:13:12

I wouldn’t buy either for £290!

I wouldn’t buy them for £29 either mind. I don’t like slogans on clothes.

CountFosco Sun 22-Oct-17 16:15:23

It's Bella Freud innit, that's why people do it. SusieSoSo agrees with you.

CountFosco Sun 22-Oct-17 16:23:12

And here as well. Keep meaning to buy a jumper in a sale and do this, so far I've just got slogan t-shirts.

SilentlyScreamingAgain Sun 22-Oct-17 16:25:01

I don't feel I could commit to a slogan, I'd like a blackboard and chalk.

ownedbySWD Sun 22-Oct-17 16:27:09

I don't like words on my clothes.

CountFosco Sun 22-Oct-17 16:34:18

Silently it took me ages to commit. I have a t-shirt from Hirsute History that says 'Rosalind' on it because I'm a biochemist. And I'm a Doctor Who fan so got one that says 'Don't Blink'. Almost got one that said 'Spoilers' then realised I probably didn't want that on my tits blush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now