Talk

Advanced search

Neat ankle boots - Ash Heidi or equivalent

(5 Posts)
EmGee Sat 21-Oct-17 21:09:03

Please help! Need some neat fitting ankle boots like Ash Heidi but at a more bargainous price than 175£. I need two pairs in black and brown. Don't have to be the same brand but similar style.

The Heidi looks like the perfect heel height. I don't want biker or Chelsea style, or anything laced up but something that will look good with skinny jeans, dresses + opaque tights etc. Looking for something neat fitting as I already have riding boots plus biker boots. TIA!

WinkyisbackontheButterBeer Sat 21-Oct-17 21:15:07

The coco ones are reduced to £92 here www.brandboudoir.com/womens-c127/ash-footwear-heidi-bis-cocco-beige-suede-ankle-boot-p5260/s28394?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=ash-footwear-heidi-bis-cocco-suede-ankle-boot-colour-cocco-size-40-colour-cocco-size-40&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwoKmv8OC1wIVBz8bCh0xgAONEAQYAyABEgKPSvD_BwE but are only in a 39 or 40. Are they any good?

EmGee Sun 22-Oct-17 15:06:47

It's a shame they are too big!

hecallsmebunny Sun 22-Oct-17 18:40:03

I have these in black and love them www.clarks.co.uk/c/Colindale-Oak/p/26122668

First Clarks thing I've bought in years. Sit just on the ankle but I prefer that. So comfortable. I got at 20% off though. Perhaps subscribe to emails

Talisin Sun 22-Oct-17 18:48:49

Next have these, not that dissimilar to the Heidis in black and tan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now