Talk

Advanced search

Best curling wand?

(9 Posts)
forfuckssakenet Sat 21-Oct-17 19:35:42

Just that. What is the best and easiest to use curling wand? Ideally one that won't break the bank!

Cheesymonster Sat 21-Oct-17 19:43:26

I use the Babyliss Curling Pro wand and really like it.

this one

allinclusive Sat 21-Oct-17 19:56:03

I use the babyliss properfect curl too, it's brilliant

tempstamos Sat 21-Oct-17 20:04:09

What type of curls do you want? And how long is your hair?
I really like using the Babyliss Diamond waves ( Which is only £15 at the moment on Amazon, down from £30 and don’t be out off by the picture on the box!).
Lee Stafford is my favourite brand though, they have a good selection for different types of curls and they’re reasonably priced also.
If your looking for something easy and prepared to spend a little more, take a look at the Remington curl revolution (only £44 right now in boots and on Amazon), you basically put the hair between the plates like you are using straighteners, press a button and it does all the work for you!

forfuckssakenet Sat 21-Oct-17 20:40:23

My hair is really quite long and I'm looking for big waves really more than curls ... a bit like ...

forfuckssakenet Sat 21-Oct-17 20:41:40

Like this ...

tempstamos Sat 21-Oct-17 21:01:19

@Scratty

You probably want something with quite a wide barrel then, maybe like

This one

Or this

With longer hair though, it may be easier for the wand to be slightly longer too.

AccrualIntentions Sat 21-Oct-17 21:04:17

I've got a big fat babyliss one that's called something like soft waves and gives a big loose curl on my long hair, but doesn't work quite so well if shorter.

Chicinwellies Sat 21-Oct-17 23:30:58

Watching with interest. Suspect 32mm barrel best but keen to hear one that actually holds curls and offers more beach waves than ringlets

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now