Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bare Minerals new foundation?

(6 Posts)
Bluesheep8 Sat 21-Oct-17 08:52:24

Hi, did anyone get the master pro kit from QVC? Or have you tried the bare pro foundation separately? Mine's just arrived, I wear fairly light or light in the original and got cashmere which looks really yellowy. Anyway, opinions please?

Bluesheep8 Sat 21-Oct-17 09:05:42

Forgot to add, it looks yellowy in the bottle, I haven't tried it yet...

Bluesheep8 Sat 21-Oct-17 11:06:47

Have put it on and first impression is that it's fantastic. Haven't worn a liquid foundation for about 15 years as have used BM or more recently bella pierre powder minerals. Will see how it lasts today, the shade cashmere is perfect so I was wrong about how it looks in the bottle and the brush is super easy to use. Still interested to get your thoughts if you've got this....

MrsSchadenfreude Sat 21-Oct-17 11:16:16

Is it better than Bare Natural?

EdgarAllanPO Sat 21-Oct-17 11:20:28

I haven't tried this, but really enjoyed the complexion rescue. What's the coverage like blue?

Bluesheep8 Sat 21-Oct-17 12:04:09

Hi, not sure how it compares to bare natural as I haven't seen that shade. I'd say the coverage is full and quite matt without being drying or 'flat' iyswim. I will try and post a pic

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now