Talk

Advanced search

Crater needs filling ! Help

(2 Posts)
Pringlemunchers Thu 19-Oct-17 16:53:05

I have quite a large hole/crater by the side of my nose ( it is from a milliea scar years ago). What product can i use to fill it ? I have been using a little blob of nyx pore filler, which is ok, but get a little cakey with foundation. Any wise advice would be greatly appreciated?

YouSaySidewalkISayPavement Thu 19-Oct-17 22:28:50

Rather than "filling it" have you looked at treatment for pick axe acne scars? There are all kinds of treatment that they can do now from fractional laser to salicylic acid applied into the tiny scar to chemical peels.

Other than that watch videos about applying foundation to cover scarring. It's mostly about rolling the foundation into the scar pits/holes. So if you imagine a pore/scar as an uncovered man hole rather than painting over the road surface with a paint brush and hoping it covers (foundation glided over with fingers) collect some solid paint manoevre to the side of the hole and gentle press it into the man hole (glob of foundation and roll and press it into the hole). Probably not well described but lots of videos will show you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now