Talk

Advanced search

Nip and fab - help!

(3 Posts)
Piffpaffpoff Wed 18-Oct-17 23:39:24

I’m looking for recommendations/suggestions please.

I started using nip and fab skincare after reading about it on here and I’m 90% happy with it - generally speaking my overall skin tone looks much better (v noticeable in photos bizarrely!) which is great. However.... on the downside the pores on my nose are noticeably bigger and I can squeeze loads more out of them than I used to (tmi sorry!).

I’m using the glycolic fix pads (mixture of the plain cleansing ones and the foamy exfoliating ones) and then the post glycolic fix moisturiser.

Any suggestions on what else I could/should use on and around my nose?

(Also I just bought a load of cleansing pads off the £5 offering saw on here so please don’t tell me to stop using themgrin)

trainedopossum Thu 19-Oct-17 00:12:56

If it helps I think glycolic helps, er, solidify everything - ? - or something so that it's easier to remove. I find this with ingrowing hairs too, they're just much easier to remove. Could it be that everything looks more productive because it's just easier to extract? My only other thought would be to try using one glycolic product at a time and see if there is any change.
I love glycolic though, it's magic.

Piffpaffpoff Thu 19-Oct-17 17:30:17

Yes, definitely more ‘solid’ . Eurgh!

Apart from that, it’s ace!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now