Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Jack Wills - thoughts. Worth it/good quality?

(7 Posts)
WatercolourFlower Wed 18-Oct-17 13:44:25

Hello,
I saw a lovely dress in Jack Wills the other day. I've never bought from there before, however I wondered if any of you had and whether the quality/longevity of the clothing is worth the price? What are your thoughts on the brand in general, as I know it carries certain connotations.
Thank you smile

hoyhoy44 Wed 18-Oct-17 15:34:01

not had much from there but dd1 and dd2 both got a few hoodies from there at least 6 years ago and they still wear them lounging around now, so have lasted a while compared to similar bits from hollister which didnt last a year !

Polyanthus Wed 18-Oct-17 17:55:57

It's a very teenage brand here but the bits I have bought (in sale or at their outlet store) have been really good quality. I've bought my son a t shirt, shirt, hoodie, PJs and really fantastic boxer trunks and a skirt and really good leggings for dd. I've been tempted too by some of the less branded stuff (and yes, their dresses are often really lovely) but I haven't gone for it because I know my kids wouldn't appreciate me wearing the same brand as them. But if you don't have teens, (or they wouldn't mind!) then go for it. Everything has washed really well and still looks great

DuckOffAutocorrectYouShiv Wed 18-Oct-17 18:01:31

Beware re the dresses, unless you are tiny they are often v short blush I'm not enormously tall at 5'7 and they fall at mid thigh length!

HaHaHmm Wed 18-Oct-17 18:04:24

There was a thread asking almost exactly the same question a few days ago. Quite a few responses there.

Gingefringe Wed 18-Oct-17 18:08:04

The quality has always been excellent. I've several things which have lasted years.

WatercolourFlower Wed 18-Oct-17 19:06:10

Thanks for the responses...and for the warning at how short they are! I think I'll give it a go anyway as I am quite short. Yes I didn't need want to go for anything branded, but you wouldn't know this dress was jack wills if you know what I mean, it doesn't have logos emblazoned all over it 😊 I'll try and find the thread from a few days ago, thanks for the heads up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now