Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Joules winter pom pom hat..worth the money?

(7 Posts)
PolkaDottyRose Wed 18-Oct-17 12:02:24

Currently considering buying the above, but £20 for a winter hat is a lot for me. Are they worth it, or should I just stick with Primark?

hendricksyousay Wed 18-Oct-17 14:01:18

I’ve had one a few years , I thinks it’s much nicer than the cheaper ones . Also you can change the Colour of the Pom Pom because it’s got a popper so you can swap them ( if you want?)

PolkaDottyRose Wed 18-Oct-17 14:06:09

Oh wow, I didn't know that! Thank you for replying..I really appreciate the kindness. I may treat myself then smile

marmiteloversunite Wed 18-Oct-17 14:17:50

I love my joules hats. They keep
Their shape and don't go baggy. I have one that is 3 years old and one is two years old so they do last several winters. My kids have Primark ones which are fine but they tend to get a few holes or go out of shape.

McWeedie Wed 18-Oct-17 14:22:53

Look on the Joules ebay outlet store, they are £9.95 plus free delivery smile

hendricksyousay Wed 18-Oct-17 17:23:52

🤗🤗🤗

calilark Wed 18-Oct-17 17:34:54

careful which one you buy from the eBay outlet - the cheaper ones have a fixed bobble. it's the pop a pom one for £25 that has the swappable pompom if that is what you are after

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: