Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Ear Piercing in Central Glasgow

(4 Posts)
Knitella Wed 18-Oct-17 11:21:42

Can anyone reccomend a really good piercer in central Glasgow? I’d like to go somewhere that uses needles and has a good selection of internally threaded studs. Ie, in my dreams, Glasgow’s answer to Maria Tash!!

I’ve had a look online and found Forevermore.

Any reccomendations?

Thanks smile

MeHere80 Wed 18-Oct-17 15:10:19

Hi there!

I can't recommend Courtney at the Glasgow Piercing Studio/Rock & Roll Tattoo on Watson Street highly enough. She really knows her stuff, the place is spotlessly clean, she's got great chat and is very gentle - she did two on my right lobe and one forward helix on my left ear in one sitting a few weeks ago, then did the other two forward helix just under two weeks ago. I was concerned that the cartilage piercings may be pretty sore but they were all absolutely fine and I've had no problems at all with them. She talks through aftercare really well and has a great selection of jewellery - if there's something you want that she doesn't have, she'll order it in for you. Mine healed/are healing really well - so much so that I'm tempted to get more done!

I'd previously had a tragus piercing done elsewhere and although it's fine now, it seemed more painful and it was sore for quite a while afterwards. None of those problems with Courtney - she really put me at ease.

They don't do appointments so you can just rock up - I only had to wait about 5 or 10 minutes last time, and that was a Sunday.

Hope that helps!

Knitella Wed 18-Oct-17 21:33:43

Thanks so much MeHere. That is super helpful and reassuring. I’ll let you know how we get on!

Just have to decide what to get down now!!

MeHere80 Wed 18-Oct-17 21:44:50

Haha I'm having the same problem - I want more! I'm considering the dermals down the back of my neck, or one on each side just under my collar bone. I'll be covered soon enough!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: