Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me eyelash curlers please

(4 Posts)
user1494670108 Wed 18-Oct-17 10:15:30

I can’t get them close enough to my lash line, bought tweezermans last year but they’re even worse than my old pair.
My eyes are getting a bit hooded and I really think curling my lashes would help but I always end up jabbing the metal onto my eyelid and only curling the very tips if at all!

youvegottobekidding Wed 18-Oct-17 10:52:26

I've tried a few, ones from M&S, Superdrug, & a pair I got free with a magazine that were supposedly worth around £13, they actually pulled some of my lashes out!! The only ones I find I get on with (my eyes are becoming increasingly hooded) are Boots' own brand. Think they are about £4.50/£5.

sweetheart Wed 18-Oct-17 11:19:51

I switched to a pair of tweezermans last year and was so dissapointed with them too!

I ordered these back in June and they have been amazing so far - the curl I get with them is amazing without even having to apply too much pressure (which always ended up breaking other types) these

Miracle33 Wed 18-Oct-17 11:44:24

Shu Uemura eyelash curler - best one for me, have for over 20 years. look at reviews.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now