Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

White plimsolls for big feet

(6 Posts)
Almahart Tue 17-Oct-17 07:32:30

Late to the party I know but I really want some Stan Smith / supergra plimsolls but everything books huge on my size 41s

I had white leather converse about ten years ago but they don't look quite right now

Has anyone got any reasonably priced recommendations for bigger feet?

Crispsheets Tue 17-Oct-17 07:34:11

I wear white superga in a size 44

MrsKnightley Tue 17-Oct-17 07:40:41

I have white FitFlop plimsoles which make my feet look tiny.

RubbishMantra Tue 17-Oct-17 12:42:27

I bought some Esprit ones recently, they have a small concealed wedge and make my size 7s look like little hooves!

Miracle33 Tue 17-Oct-17 13:23:09

I have recently started to look at more 'feminine' style shoes, if there is such a thing as I have the same problem with wide size 7.5 feet.

Recently bought Superga and they look nice, dont make my feet look too clown like ! But try them on first as I needed to go up half a size as a little narrow for me. Love them.

whirlyswirly Tue 17-Oct-17 20:28:15

I'm your size and I have Superga and Stan smith trainers as well as loads of converse.

The converse look the neatest but I think 41 isn't as unusual a size as it was - i know lots of people with bigger feet then me so I don't really think about it any more (it used to stress me to a ridiculous level!)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: