Talk

Advanced search

Pestle and Mortar Hyaluronic

(12 Posts)
hollyisalovelyname Mon 16-Oct-17 19:02:27

Has any Mumsnet beauty expert tried Pestle and Mortar Hyaluronic Acid ?
Your thoughts please if so.
How does it differ from The Ordinary Hyaluronic product do you know ? Apart from being seven times the price approximately smile

Housewife2010 Mon 16-Oct-17 21:05:22

I haven't tried it but really like Niod and Evolve hyaluronic acid. Caroline Hirons compared Deciems three price levels of Hyaluronic acid ( Niod, Hylamide and The Ordinary) in a video. The more expensive ones were better quality.

hollyisalovelyname Tue 17-Oct-17 10:13:23

Bump

miffy2 Tue 17-Oct-17 16:24:43

I love it I have used it for years now and nothing is as good IMO. Yes it is expensive but I use 3 drops every morning on damp skin and so a bottle lasts several months.
I buy whenever I can get a discount smile
I haven't tried The Ordinary's version but I hear it can be drying on some people. I have tried the version by Timeless and again, it does not come anywhere near P&M.

jeaux90 Tue 17-Oct-17 18:43:14

I really like the Medik 8 one. That then use the vit c serum but I have really dry skin.

hollyisalovelyname Mon 30-Oct-17 10:34:40

Bumping

miffy2 Mon 30-Oct-17 12:31:01

There is 15% off on cloud10beauty.com today with TREAT15, and they ship to the UK...just saying! I might have to get a backup of mine even though I am only a few weeks into my current bottle. smile

bakewelltarte Mon 30-Oct-17 13:38:50

I have the Ordinary one and it does the job but I do find I have to use quite a lot to feel hydrated and as a result the bottle doesn't last long. I am tempted by the Pestle and Mortar one to try next x

hollyisalovelyname Mon 30-Oct-17 13:44:25

Pestle and Mortar is sooo expensive. Are the ingredients the exact same?

hollyisalovelyname Mon 30-Oct-17 18:06:34

Thanks Miffy2
I am in Ireland. Do cloud 10beauty deliver to Ireland ?

miffy2 Tue 31-Oct-17 16:25:12

Yes, holly, and it is free over €40, and about €3 for under that amount. Delivery is usually 1-2 days in Ireland, too. I have always found them great. P&M is an Irish brand too so I like supporting them smile

TBH I am not sure about the ingredients and whether they differ much to other brands. It was the first HA product I used and I have always gravitated back to it (don't really rate the P&M moisturiser for some reason and have not tried the night oil). Timeless and The Ordinary didn't come close, the P&M one does not tighten my skin just really hydrates it. HTH.

hollyisalovelyname Tue 31-Oct-17 19:59:37

Thanks Miffy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now