Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Camel coat - like this one

(6 Posts)
CheshireSplat Mon 16-Oct-17 16:04:47

Hi

My mum's kindly offered to buy me a really nice coat and i saw this one which I love - Hush, camel coloured, £175. However, I've faffed around for so long it's out of stock. I've emailed them to ask if I can go on a waiting list for returns, but has anyone seen anything similar?

www.hush-uk.com/womenswear/daywear/jackets/christie_coat_camel.htm

Thanks!

NC4now Mon 16-Oct-17 16:22:29

How about this?

Pippin8 Mon 16-Oct-17 16:48:56

It’ll come back in stock, I had the navy & the olive & sent them both back. Check early in the morning as that’s when they restock. Word of warning, it’ll arrive very creased!

If it doesn’t someone posted a pic if a warehouse that looked lovely. Think this is it www.warehouse.co.uk/gb/clothing/jackets-and-coats/double-breasted-crombie-coat/029793.html?dwvar_029793_color=15&position=5#q=Crombie&start=5&categoryID=null

rightknockered Mon 16-Oct-17 17:07:31

I'm pretty certain I've seen something like that in Zara

CheshireSplat Mon 16-Oct-17 19:56:52

Fab, thanks for the alternative recommendations. NC4, that Pure one is gorgeous... And Pippin, that's a good tip about the time. Their customer service said to check at 9.30. didn't you like the navy or olive?

taytotayto111 Mon 16-Oct-17 20:19:50

I prefer NC4's pick. In fact I might get one for myself. I think it looks better quality and is so beautiful. Thanks NC4 x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now