Talk

Advanced search

Stretch Marks!

(7 Posts)
Harper1 Mon 16-Oct-17 00:18:47

After having my daughter I noticed pretty bad stretch marks across the tops of my thighs (only appeared after birth!), they are also worse at different times in the day!

I would love to try and reduce the appearance of them. So many creams/oils claim to do this but do any of them actually work?! Can anyone recommend anything?

ProseccoMamam Mon 16-Oct-17 00:34:44

Derma roller

MummaTwinkleToes Mon 16-Oct-17 00:41:27

Hi, after DS1 I used bio oil which helped, I really don't like the smell though so after DS2 I have just embraced my stretch marks as battle scars. smile

Harper1 Mon 16-Oct-17 17:46:23

Thank you both smile I've tried bio oil but it doesn't seem to be doing much.
Like you've said I may just have to accept them! Just wish they'd shrink a little though!

MummaTwinkleToes Mon 16-Oct-17 21:25:40

Hiya how olds your baby? My first lot of stretch marks did fade quite a bit but took over a year. smile

DarkDarkNight Mon 16-Oct-17 21:34:53

Clarins stretch mark control was the only thing that made a visible difference to my stretch marks. I just wish I could still afford to use it.

I find body brushing, body scrubs and exercises like squats and lunges make me happier with the overall appearance of my legs which makes me worry a bit less about the actual stretch marks.

Harper1 Mon 16-Oct-17 22:13:30

She's nearly 4 months old. I'm hoping they'll fade, I've just heard they are easier to shrink whilst they are still new. Hopefully mine will do the same then thank you!

Thanks DarkDarkNight, I'll have a look at that one. I've just joined a gym thinking the same! Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now