Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Completely lost my Mojo HELP

(2 Posts)
checkedcloth Sun 15-Oct-17 20:28:35

Am in a Style wilderness at the moment and need some help.

I seem to have completely lost my way, went shopping today at Westfield (so plenty of choice) but came home empty handed.

Annoyingly I’m carrying half a stone more than I’d like to so a 12 is a bit tight, but I’m aiming to loose it over the next few weeks.

All the clothes at the moment seem so dark and dreary and everything seems to be either a long winter floral dress or prince of wales check. Neither of these get me going.

I used to be a Hush / whistles / mango (when it pretends to be Marant) type of person. Now I just feel frumpy and have lost my way.

I really need some new jeans, tried Topshop Jamie’s today but they are just too skin tight for me. Also looking for casual tops and dresses. Don’t need work stuff as luckily I wear a uniform.

Any ideas gratefully recivced....

Judydreamsofhorses Sun 15-Oct-17 21:12:26

Could you order a load of ASOS stuff, try it on at home, then send back what you don't like? Delivery and returns are free, and they carry lots of different brands, plus the search function is really easy to filter with.

Jeans-wise for skinnies I like All Saints Stilt which are a bit more expensive than Topshop but wash and wear really well. They also size by waist rather than dress, which is good for me as I tend to be an "11" in jeans.

I find skirts and tops work better on me in winter, while in summer I am dresses all the way. What about one of the Hush ruched skirts with some nice jumpers and opaque tights/ankle boots/brogues/trainers?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now