Talk

Advanced search

Glossier 10% link

(9 Posts)
BagelGoesWalking Sun 15-Oct-17 17:07:37

My daughter made her first order with Glossier - long awaited! She got a link which gives the user 10% off their first order - it’s not a limited thing so presumably anyone can use it ...

http://bff.glossier.com/gKFPW

chloechloe Sun 15-Oct-17 18:29:52

Thank you!!! I really do not need anything but have a feeling I may put in an order anyway!

Uhohmummy Tue 17-Oct-17 16:42:55

I just ordered through this link. Looks like your daughter gets a bonus too every time it's used - is that right? I don't mind but would have been nice to have full disclosure upfront.

lemonsandlimes123 Tue 17-Oct-17 16:45:20

boybrow is fantastic and I also really rated the cloud paint. less keen on the cleanser, weird texture and didn't really leave my skin feeling clean.

BagelGoesWalking Tue 17-Oct-17 16:47:18

Oh, I didn't actually realise that! She just sent me the link to share as she knows I'm on a few groups/forums.

JanetStWalker Tue 17-Oct-17 19:00:38

20% off your first order and free delivery using this link: bit.ly/2kCRMBx

It's the YouTuber, Charles Gross. He's a Glossier rep and earns commission when you order through him.

Twinmummyjojo Thu 19-Oct-17 16:03:13

Janet- I’m being redirected to the US site- how do I get it working for the UK please?

JanetStWalker Thu 19-Oct-17 16:09:36

It works from the US site, no need to transfer.

Twinmummyjojo Thu 19-Oct-17 16:27:31

Ah brill thank you (although no thanks from my bank balance!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now