Talk

Advanced search

Please recommend me a good budget friendly concealer

(14 Posts)
bingohandjob Sun 15-Oct-17 08:45:21

I don't use concealer but I'm going through a period of stress and insomnia (grief related, really hoping time will see it pass as my skin normally clear and I don't suffer with under eye shadows) and seeing grey under my eyes and break-outs so would like to try a budget friendly concealer I can pick up in Boots or Superdrug as quick cover up to feel bit brighter physically as I don't recognise my rather wan looking face at the moment. I'm white skinned, pale/Celtic colouring. Thank you!

dirtyprettything Sun 15-Oct-17 08:58:50

Bourjois concealers are excellent. Hope you feel better soon.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 15-Oct-17 09:02:16

Aldi one is fantastic.

rubybleu Sun 15-Oct-17 09:38:28

Collection Lasting Perfection is £4 at Boots and as good as any of the expensive ones. I’m a makeup snob and keep returning to this.

stoplickingthetelly Sun 15-Oct-17 09:42:22

Yes, the Collection one is great for the price. I recently bought a rimmel one with the orange top. It's not great so wouldn't recommend it.

KeiraH Sun 15-Oct-17 09:45:01

This is the one I use and i swear by it

https://www.superdrug.com/Maybelline/Maybelline-Eraser-Eye-Concealer-Neutralizer-6-8ml/p/730241?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3LKZj57y1gIVDo0bCh3HUgZ6EAQYASABEgKfUDD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CNnqhaCe8tYCFQOadwodLA0K8g

Nadinexo1 Sun 15-Oct-17 10:50:49

collection is brill. I used to use ysl and was about to buy the benefit one at £17.50 but then tried this and found it had better coverage without looking like you actually had any concealer on

ZepellinBend Sun 15-Oct-17 10:54:35

Another vote for collection one. I have natural dark shadows under my eyes and it's great for coverage

VanillaLatteAndCake Sun 15-Oct-17 10:55:37

Agree, Collection Lasting Perfection. I use the lightest one. I discovered it off a beauty blogger a few years ago and it's the one I always go back to.

tinygirlsmum Sun 15-Oct-17 10:58:27

Benefit. Get them to try on you in boots. But more expensive but lasts for ages

bingohandjob Sun 15-Oct-17 11:52:43

Thank you. Grabbed the Collection one and some of that Superdrug moisturiser Sali Hughes recommended in her column yesterday to try to brighten my skin up a bit.

abitoflight Sun 15-Oct-17 12:45:43

DD just putting it on - she says nyx concealer HD photogenic £8-9
Rimmel age rewind under eye - but uses all face £10
First is similar to Nars both she says amazing
Both Superdrug

hollyisalovelyname Sun 15-Oct-17 13:26:04

The new Revlon Youth FX one is great. It comes in two shades and has a small (er) sponge tip than the similar Maybelline one that got rave reviews but was dissed because the sponge is too big.

Miracle33 Sun 15-Oct-17 20:41:21

bookmarking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now