Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Do you wear a bra/support to bed?

(22 Posts)
Paisley8880 Sat 14-Oct-17 23:18:18

Do you wear a bra/or top with support to bed?

I was reading an article that suggested wearing a bra/sports bra to bed stopped sagging.

PickAChew Sat 14-Oct-17 23:20:18

Nah. They get a pillow each, instead. Much more comfortable.

AnyFucker Sat 14-Oct-17 23:21:34

Yes. Always have.

Not for any other reason than comfort. I never go braless, I don't like how it feels despite having average sized knockers

I wear soft non underwire bras. Asda have some good ones.

dementedpixie Sat 14-Oct-17 23:22:09

No I wear nothing in bed

RubbishMantra Sat 14-Oct-17 23:24:08

I like one. Stops things swinging about when I turn over in bed.

HLBug Sat 14-Oct-17 23:24:53

Yes. Started when I was pregnant to help with sensitivity and I've never looked back.

gamerchick Sat 14-Oct-17 23:24:56

No, my bras come off and get frizzbeed across the room. They’re comfortable but make me itch in the middle of my back.

Definitely not in bed though, I don’t care about sagging.

MotherofA Sat 14-Oct-17 23:28:41

Yes , very rare I don’t ! Someone told me to wear one every other night so I started with that but now I feel better wearing one although I don’t usually wear a wired one to bed . More like sports bras. I don’t want saggy boobs and they irritate me when I don’t wear one.

SeamusMacDubh Sat 14-Oct-17 23:30:55

Nope, tiny tits over here so I don't bother. Sometimes I don't even wear a bra out, just one of my old nursing vests with the panel of support for modesty and slight lift. Though to be honest, that's rare as I look like miss no boobs in them.

NC4now Sat 14-Oct-17 23:32:26

This is one of those things I wish I'd known years ago. Its too late now 😩

Orangebird69 Sat 14-Oct-17 23:34:03

Yes, bit only because I cosleep/breastfeed my ds. If I wasn't, I wouldn't. I'm 34H so not tiny by any stretch but it's nice to be free for a few hours a day.

Norfolkbumpkin Sat 14-Oct-17 23:36:47

Yes, I wear those crop top style soft bras with the removable pads. Moderately large norks here, so it feels more comfortable to have them 'secured' somewhat.

CourtneyLoveIsMySpiritAnimal Sat 14-Oct-17 23:37:18

Yes. I wear my old breastfeeding bras because they’re comfy but still give me support.

DrussIsTheLegend Sat 14-Oct-17 23:39:07

I wear a soft bed bra that's basically a crop top so no seams or horrid clasp bits.

It's far more comfortable for me personally no armpit boobs here! but have no idea if they help prevent sagging.

I have stupid sized boobs to start with (I was an E cup aged 12 sad ) so sagging was going to be inevitable for me no matter what I did...gravity was always going to win.

dungandbother Sat 14-Oct-17 23:39:07

Yep. Vests or Freya nightdresses. Have some bravissimo PJ tops too.
32F and hate them as they are heavy and pull in bed.

TheScottishPlay Sat 14-Oct-17 23:40:08

Oh no. Couldn't think of anything worse.

Sodaface Sat 14-Oct-17 23:43:35

Nope I hate bras, never really wear one. I think the last time I wore one was about 6 months ago 😳

Greenleaf54321 Sat 14-Oct-17 23:51:48

no, I wouldn't be comfortable, all trussed up in bed. I didn't know anyone did!

braaaiiins Sat 14-Oct-17 23:56:40

Always. I always have done but post kids and weight loss they'd be all over the place and in the way now if I didn't

AhAgain Sun 15-Oct-17 09:56:51

Yes, and have done since a teen - just a soft, medium support wireless type bra top. I just find it more comfortable. I am only a 34B. Don't know if it helps with sagging or not, but I feel more comfortable.

hugoagogo Sun 15-Oct-17 10:34:22

Yup Sainsbury do good ones. In fact so do morrisons and tesco, the fact that they are so widely available makes me think lots of people now do wear one.

Fairylea Sun 15-Oct-17 10:37:22

I can’t stand the thought of wearing a bra / support thing to bed shock makes me cringe just thinking about it. I’m a 32GG and I freeboob as soon as I get the chance! When I’m home the bra is off...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now