Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Similar to Needle & Thread?

(4 Posts)
Hiphopapotamus4 Sat 14-Oct-17 18:11:33

I’m looking for a non-traditional wedding dress. I really like some of the needle and thread bridal/bridesmaids dresses but none are quite “the one”.

I love things with delicate detailing/beading etc and our wedding is going to be very small and low key so nothing too fancy!

Are there any other places to look for this kind of style? (Also, nothing too expensive!!)

parttimebarstaff Sat 14-Oct-17 21:25:30

I also love needle & thread, when I was look for my wedding dress I looked on eBay which gave me lots of shops & websites to look at with dresses of a similar style. I ended up buying a second hand needle & thread dress from eBay, which was perfect. Congratulations and happy dress hunting!!

Hiphopapotamus4 Sun 15-Oct-17 10:31:35

I’ve tried eBay but obviously not looking for the right words as I never find anything remotely like what I’m looking for

parttimebarstaff Sun 15-Oct-17 13:03:46

I looked at the you may like these suggestions which you see if you scroll down after looking at an auction - using the eBay app on an iPhone. I can't remember any of the makes though - sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now