Talk

Advanced search

Beauty Pie Skincare Any Good?

(8 Posts)
TracyBeakerSoYeah Fri 13-Oct-17 21:13:56

Has anyone tried Beauty Pie's skincare? If so what do or did you think of it?
I'm tempted by the face serums & eye creams.

LadyLapsang Fri 13-Oct-17 21:22:20

So far I really like the Jeju overnight moisture superinfusion, although I prefer The Ordinary buffet serum. The foundation is good VFM and the fantastic colour sculpting lipstick is good.

Fishfingersandwich3 Fri 13-Oct-17 21:42:41

I like it, i’m currently using the Plantastic youth guard eye cream and the five minute facial (which is similar to another Ren fruit enzyme mask which I have has before). I love the super stem cell mososire shot serum and have used it up - am going to re-order that next month. So yes, I think it is good! Its annoying that the non-member price for skincare is so high though, you can’t get much with the monthly allowance.

OCSockOrphanage Fri 13-Oct-17 21:53:00

Have been a member for several months and have just bought my third tub of Super Healthy moisturiser. Some things are great and others are no better than High Street.

Housewife2010 Sat 14-Oct-17 08:17:19

I'm not keen on the cleanser. It is a cream which rinses off and is very heavily scented.

hidinginthegarden Sun 15-Oct-17 20:26:24

I'm loving their skincare. Have tried the cleanser (which I like) and the eye cream and serum and lots of their makeup. At the prices it's worth a try and I shop within the monthly allowance and enjoy planning what I'll have next.

WhooooAmI24601 Sun 15-Oct-17 22:10:23

I like the cleanser, I usually use Liz Earle hot cloth so use it like that with a muslin and it's lovely. The five minute facial is great; I chuck it on before I get in the bath and my skin looks super-clear afterwards.

They're pretty good for prices and clarity on the website; no hidden costs or minimum contract.

TracyBeakerSoYeah Tue 17-Oct-17 08:50:24

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
I've decided to get the Uber Youth Super Serum when I get paid. Then next month an eye cream though the gel eyeliner is also waving at me smile .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now