Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Beauty Pie Skincare Any Good?

(9 Posts)
TracyBeakerSoYeah Fri 13-Oct-17 21:13:56

Has anyone tried Beauty Pie's skincare? If so what do or did you think of it?
I'm tempted by the face serums & eye creams.

LadyLapsang Fri 13-Oct-17 21:22:20

So far I really like the Jeju overnight moisture superinfusion, although I prefer The Ordinary buffet serum. The foundation is good VFM and the fantastic colour sculpting lipstick is good.

Fishfingersandwich3 Fri 13-Oct-17 21:42:41

I like it, i’m currently using the Plantastic youth guard eye cream and the five minute facial (which is similar to another Ren fruit enzyme mask which I have has before). I love the super stem cell mososire shot serum and have used it up - am going to re-order that next month. So yes, I think it is good! Its annoying that the non-member price for skincare is so high though, you can’t get much with the monthly allowance.

OCSockOrphanage Fri 13-Oct-17 21:53:00

Have been a member for several months and have just bought my third tub of Super Healthy moisturiser. Some things are great and others are no better than High Street.

Housewife2010 Sat 14-Oct-17 08:17:19

I'm not keen on the cleanser. It is a cream which rinses off and is very heavily scented.

hidinginthegarden Sun 15-Oct-17 20:26:24

I'm loving their skincare. Have tried the cleanser (which I like) and the eye cream and serum and lots of their makeup. At the prices it's worth a try and I shop within the monthly allowance and enjoy planning what I'll have next.

WhooooAmI24601 Sun 15-Oct-17 22:10:23

I like the cleanser, I usually use Liz Earle hot cloth so use it like that with a muslin and it's lovely. The five minute facial is great; I chuck it on before I get in the bath and my skin looks super-clear afterwards.

They're pretty good for prices and clarity on the website; no hidden costs or minimum contract.

TracyBeakerSoYeah Tue 17-Oct-17 08:50:24

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
I've decided to get the Uber Youth Super Serum when I get paid. Then next month an eye cream though the gel eyeliner is also waving at me smile .

JessSt1 Thu 22-Mar-18 15:55:47

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: