Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Laura Mercier Primer

(7 Posts)
MyLittleDragon Thu 12-Oct-17 21:22:20

Does anyone use a Laura Mercier primer, if so which one, there seem to be lots!! smile

I am in my 40s with reasonably good skin, (not too oily/dry) I just want a decent primer to keep makeup on longer! Smash box, Pore Professional etc (silicone rubbery) primers don't agree with me though. LM is a good brand so though I'd try one of those.

Any recommendations?! Thanks smile

Abouttoblow Thu 12-Oct-17 21:24:37

Still swear by milk of magnesia. Maybe not helpful but my make up looks great and never moves.

bluebells1 Thu 12-Oct-17 21:27:54

The Ordinary does an excellent one. They have a silicone and a non-silicone version.

MyLittleDragon Thu 12-Oct-17 21:29:48

What's milk of magnesia? I'll try anything grin

Thanks bluebells, will check that one out! smile

Abouttoblow Thu 12-Oct-17 21:58:20

Milk of magnesia that you take for an upset tummy (I think). Put it on with a make up sponge/beauty blender like a primer. Saw a few negative comments on line but works for me.

BumbleNova Thu 12-Oct-17 22:02:08

I have two - the radiance one ( beautiful) and the hydrating one. I really rate both and the radiance one makes me look like I've had lots of sleep and do yoga.

MyLittleDragon Thu 12-Oct-17 22:15:12

Sold, Bumble! will check that one out smile

I've never heard of the milk of magnesia but I'm off to google, About!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: