Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Microdermabrasion facials

(5 Posts)
QuopQuop Thu 12-Oct-17 21:05:52

Hi.
Wondered if anyone has had one of these? My therapist is doing them 3 luxury facials for £90.
She has recommended one every 7-10 days for best results but this will cost a fortune!!!!
I'm wondering how often other people have them or if anyone is a beauty therapist?
I was thinking having 3 this month 10 days apart then maybe having one a month for a "top up" will this work?!

Bombardier25966 Thu 12-Oct-17 22:01:18

I used to have them monthly, every ten days is overkill unless your skin is in a really bad state.

I did like the results but prefer an acid mask. The Original do one for £6, that will last you months!

SonicBoomBoom Thu 12-Oct-17 22:03:48

I had one years ago after a change of contraception caused havoc with my skin and I developed acne.

It was quite aggressive, but worked brilliantly.

I got it again a year or so later (when I didn't have acne anymore) and it didn't do much at all.

Try it once, see how you go.

Scottishandconfused Thu 12-Oct-17 22:10:45

It really worked for me when I messed my skin up (thanks Bio Oil)!
I would say a course with 1 every 10 days is ideal

QuopQuop Thu 12-Oct-17 22:14:20

Ooooh I'll try the acid mask too thanks!
I'm booked in for Tuesday and have paid for the 3 facial deal as seems cheaper somehow than paying £48 for one confused in a sucker for a special offer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now