Talk

Advanced search

Tops with curved bottoms

(4 Posts)
abigailgabble Thu 12-Oct-17 14:27:53

Has anyone seen any about? Tshirts/long sleeved tees preferably and cotton not some scary viscose that I’ll set myself on fire in. Boden were doing them last year but have now regressed and I’m wearing holes into the ones I bought thenangry I like colour!

cheapskatemum Thu 12-Oct-17 19:21:44

I bought 2 in M&S sale last year and they're great! Good quality cotton, flattering fit that actually goes in at the waist & out at the hips, which I find a rarity these days, short sleeves that go down to the elbow, all for £8 each.

Only possible snag might be colour. I bought grey & navy as I wanted them as basics. I'm pretty sure there was a bright red one, but other than that I don't know if there were bright colours.

abigailgabble Thu 12-Oct-17 21:55:32

@cheapskatemum ah M&S are always trying to make bright red happen. so not my thing. navy and grey are always handy though smile

cheapskatemum Fri 13-Oct-17 15:42:29

True! I can wear red, but tend to save it for parties & Christmas. The grey & navy have been very useful. I wish they did a long sleeved version.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now