Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Maternity Jeans

(8 Posts)
OuchLegoHurts Thu 12-Oct-17 13:17:48

I'm just 7 weeks pregnant so not ready to buy any jeans yet, but I'm just wondering about the best type to get that should do me right through the pregnancy...would the 'over the bump' ones be suitable even before my bump is very big? And where does good maternity jeans that look like 'real' skinny jeans? Thanks!

Topsyloulou Thu 12-Oct-17 21:05:04

I have a pair of blue Topshop Leigh under the bump jeans & a pair of black H&M over the bump skinnies. They are both really comfortable. I've worn them since I was about 15 weeks & still comfortable now at 35 weeks. They wash & wear really well and are proper skinny jeans.

blisterinthesun Thu 12-Oct-17 21:09:36

Topshop or H&M. I lived in them during pregnancy and for quite some time afterwards

OuchLegoHurts Fri 13-Oct-17 06:54:13

Brilliant, thanks a million!

verite Fri 13-Oct-17 10:41:42

If you want to splash out I got some ag maternity jeans and they were amazing. So flattering. They were pricey but were the only clothes that I felt in (was going through that horrible in between stage).

verite Fri 13-Oct-17 10:41:56

Felt good in!

StarkintheSouth Sat 14-Oct-17 07:48:09

I bought some Seraphine ones in the sale. Normally 70 odd quid but I got them for 35. Wore them to death and also post birth, they were great!

Swearwolf Sat 14-Oct-17 16:55:08

I had gap over the bump ones which I bought with a 30% off code (they have them all the time). Two pregnancies and four pairs of jeans and they were definitely the best ones, thick and stretchy and held their shape. The bump band is lycra so super supportive and held up well, and they had belt loops so I could wear them before my bump was big and after the baby was born but before I was ready for real jeans again. Totally recommend! Just go a size or even two down as they come up massive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now